From the North/Baltimore International Airport
1. From 95 South take 495 West (the Washington Beltway).
2. Take exit 30 to merge onto US-29 S/Colesville Rd/Columbia Pike toward Silver Spring Continue to follow US-29 S/Colesville Rd.
3. Turn left at Georgia Ave.
4. Continue onto 7th St NW.
5. Turn right at Rhode Island Ave NW.
6. Turn left at 11th St NW.
7. Turn right at K St NW.
|8. Turn right at 20th St NW,
|9. Turn left at K St NW.
From the South/Reagan International Airport
1. Take the ramp onto George Washington Memorial Pkwy.
2. Take the exit on the left toward US-50 W/Memorial Bridge/Arlington Cementery.
3. Slight right at Washington Blvd
4. Turn right at Arlington Memorial Bridge.
5. Turn right onto the ramp to Rock Creek Pkwy/Kennedy Center.
6. Merge onto Ohio Dr SW.
7. Continue onto Rock Creek and Potomac Pkwy NW.
8. Continue onto I-66 E.
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Rock Creek Pkwy.
10. Turn right toward Whitehurst Fwy NW.
11. Turn right at Whitehurst Fwy NW.
12. Continue onto K St NW.
13. Make a U-turn at 20th St NW.
From the West/Dulles International Airport
1. Take 66 East to the Key Bridge/Rosslyn exit.
2. Follow signs for the Key Bridge towards Washington.
3. Stay in the right lane on the bridge and take the exit for the Whitehurst Freeway.
4. At the end of the ramp, follow the signs to K Street.
5. Make a U-turn at 20th St NW.
Take the Red Line to DuPont Circle or the Blue or Orange Lines to Foggy Bottom/ GW University. From either station, it is a 5–10 minute walk to the office.
From (Blue or Orange Line) Foggy Bottom Station
When you reach the top of the escalator (walk straight), cross 23rd Street, walk along I Street, cross 22nd Street, and turn left. Walk along 22nd Street, cross Pennsylvania Avenue, cross the eastbound and then westbound lanes of K Street, then turn right onto K Street. Half way down the block is 2121 K.
From (Red Line) DuPont Circle
There are two possible exits from this metro stop. You want to leave via the South exit. When you reach the top of the escalator (walk straight), you will be on 19th Street. Follow 19th Street until it intersects M Street. Take a right on M Street. Walk up 19th Street to K and go right.
From the West/SF International Airport
1. Merge onto US-101 N toward San Francisco.
2. Take the exit 430A to merge onto 1-280 N toward Downtown SF.
3. Continue onto King Street.
4. Turn left at 3rd Street.
5. Turn right at Mission Street.
6. Turn right at Spear Street.
From the South/Oakland International Airport
1. Merge onto I-880 N.
2. Take exit 46A on the left of I-80 W toward San Francisco/Bay Bridge.
3. Kep left at the fork and merge onto I-80W.
4. Take exit 2C for Fremont Street.
5. Turn left at Fremont Street.
6. Take the 2nd right onto Mission Street.
7. Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Spear Street.
From the North
1. From I-80 W.
2. Take exit 2C for Fremont Street.
3. Turn left at Fremont Street.
4. Take the 2nd right onto Mission Street.
5. Turn right at the 3rd cross street onto Spear Street.